Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday



Wish List Wednesday: All I Want for Christmas

Monday and Tuesday Teachers Pay Teachers is having a huge Cyber Monday sale! In honor of this sale, everything in my shop is going to be 20% off, plus Teachers Pay Teachers will take an additional 10% off. This means you will save 28% on everything in my store! It is a great time to put together a wishlist of items. That is why I'm joining Lindsay's & Rebecca's Wishlist Wednesday Linky Parties.



Here is what I currently have on my wishlist:

Lindsay's - Trim the Tree Rhythm Game


This time of year is so crazy, but this is such a cute game that I know I could easily throw in even during Christmas Concert preparation time. It would be a great way to keep rhythms fresh in students minds, while still practicing for the upcoming concerts.

Ink n Little Things - Winter Clip Art

I just love cute clip art and this clip art is darling!



Amy Martin's - Recorder Stations

I read Amy's blog post recently about her recorder stations and the activities she has would be really helpful with some of my beginning recorder players.


I'm also currently working on several Christmas and winter items that I'm hoping to have in my shop by Monday. Definitely stop by and check for them.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for linking up! What a cute clip art set! Can't wait to see what you create with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ink n' Things' clip art! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I found her during the last Facebook Frenzy and I'm so glad.

      Delete