Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday - Big TpT Sale!

Thursday 2/27 and Friday 2/28 Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing a big sale to celebrate having 3 Million teachers selling on their site. In order to celebrate, they are throwing a 10% Off sale on EVERYTHING on their site. Along with this, many teachers are putting their entire stores on SALE for 20% off. The total saving is 28% on EVERYTHING! Super exciting! In order to get the additional 10% off you need to type TPT3 in the promotion code area at checkout.

Banner made by Ashley Hughes & Kimberly Geswein

Tonight I'm sharing my Wishlist as a link up with Amy Abbott at Music a la Abbott. Find out about other music teachers having sales by clicking the picture below and reading all the posts that linked up! :)


For the linky party we were asked to share one thing from our store, one thing from another music teacher's store, and one non-music teacher's store item.

First from my store, I would recommend grabbing my Rhythm Basics Bundle. This is a HUGE bundle with all sorts of activities, songs, and lessons for teaching rhythm versus beat and ta & ti-ti rhythm patterns.
AcitivitiesPowerpoints Breakfasttatiticover TaTiTiBundlePic


I couldn't pick just one music teacher item, so here are a couple things I would suggest checking out.


The first is the March Music Note Reading Fun. I actually bought this a couple days ago, but it is truly fantastic and I would suggest going out and buying it. The leprechauns are so cute and I know my students are going to love practicing note reading with these fun worksheets.

Speaking of worksheets, Tweet Music also has a great product I just bought a few days ago. She put together a whole pack of worksheets for various grade levels and covering all sorts of music topics. Again, some adorable worksheets that you should check out!

One thing I haven't bought and is on my wishlist is the Build a Snowman [so, mi] Game by Aileen Miracle. She offered a harder version during the Facebook Frenzy in December, but I just did not get around to looking at everything until this month. I finally looked at this game and realized it is WONDERFUL. I'm really looking forward to using it, but I want the so, mi and the la versions for my younger students who are just learning these concepts.


Non-music wishlist items... also hard to choose. I always have so much clip art I want, but here are a few that I have my eye on. (Click the pictures to find the item for yourself!)


Well that is it for now! I hope you enjoy the sale! I'd love to know what is on your wishlist and what you are looking forward to purchasing.

No comments :

Post a Comment