Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Grand Opening Sale - Teacher's Notebook

Hello everyone!

Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm currently holding a sale at my brand new Teacher's Notebook Store.

(Click the picture to go to my store)


I'm still planning on updating my Teacher's Pay Teacher's Store regularly, but I'm adding everything I create to my Teacher's Notebook store, as well. They are both great places to shop for school supplies and resources. They both have some great pros and cons as both sellers and buyers that I would love to highlight, but will have to do at another time.

For now, take a glance at my newest store where I have uploaded about half of my stock. If you see anything you like it will all be 20% to 30% off until Friday at midnight!

Let all your friends now and stock up for the end of the school year or the beginning of next school year. :-D

No comments :

Post a Comment